Building Tomorrow’s Vision
IPM is considered as one of the distinguished supplier and distributor in Marine, Diving and Defence Equipments. IPM is a leader in Marine and Diving Solution with latest technology, with a focused vision of building a better tomorrow. It is well supported with the best technology Partners in the world from the field of Professional Diving, Military Diving, Combat Equipment Suppliers, LMDE, IEDD, EOD, Life Saving Equipments. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow's vision, IPM caters to clients throughout India all over shipyards both Govt and Non Govt Organization in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve.
For more than 05 years, IPM has led the way in diving - innovating, designing and distributing equipment of the highest quality. Since its foundation in 2009, the company has grown at a phenomenal rate, from a small family-business to an internationally respected dive solutionist with a global network of great dive instructors, distributors and support centres. Our customers range from individual Sport and Professional Divers, to search & rescue Services, the Military, National Security Guards, Police, Fire Service, Bomb Disposal, Ship’s Divers and Coastguards through to the commercial giants of the salvage, shipping and oil industries - in over 50 countries worldwide.
How have we achieved this? We never make and sell anything we’re not 100% happy to use as divers ourselves. Today, every area of the factory from the design office to the boardroom, from the sales office to the shop floor is staffed with divers of all training backgrounds and experience.
This, combined with our distributor philosophy, ensures we are committed to design excellence, to production quality and to solving the problems divers face underwater every day. In fact, this endless quest for better dive kit was where our story began…
Back in 2009 , the founder of the company, keen sport diver Mr.Mohan Kadam, saw the need for a more effective ‘out-of-air’ emergency-breathing system. There was nothing available anywhere so he sets about inventing one. The result, the now famous IPM Valve automatic mouthpiece, allowed divers to breathe easily from their Air-Inflated Buoyancy Jacket, providing panic-relieving air on demand in those critical first few seconds of an out-of-air emergency. Shortly after this invention, IPM developed their own range of buoyancy jackets – the famous BUDDY range of BCDs (now renamed the IPM range) – and together with the inspired addition of a BCD Mini-Cylinder, the IPM Valve became a lifesaver, invaluable to generations of divers.
We innovate and manufacture superior quality products, fairly priced, that cater for the extremes of what is an exciting but ultimately, dangerous sport; we always try to offer straightforward, honest advice to divers; and we always go the extra mile – taking a genuine pride in our products & services.
• To be a leader in the Diving and Defence industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
• To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- Mission Statement
• To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- Core Values
• We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith
• We grow through creativity, invention and innovation
• We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
• Regional expansion in the field of property management and develop a strong base of key customers.
• Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services.
• To build good reputation in the field of real estate and property management and become a key player in the industry.
The IPM Story
In 1986, the Proprietor : Mr.Mohan Kadam a Production Engineer from Mumbai started working as a Project Engineer with various companies in Oil and Gas EPC Field and continued his services till 1996. With a strong desire to set up his own business, eventually IPM was formed in the year 2009. From the beginning, the company was founded on the principle of building and implementing great ideas that drive progress for clients and enhance lives through enterprise solutions. We recognize the importance of nurturing relationships that reflect our culture of unwavering ethics and mutual respect.
Today IPM has good support with best Technology Partners round the globe in various fields like
• Military Diving Equipment’s : France
• Professional Diving Equipment’s: United Kingdom.
• Diver Navigation System: United Kingdom.
• ROVs: France.
• Defence System: United Kingdom.
• Explosive Ordinance Disposal: United Kingdom.
• Salvaging Equipment: Amsterdam.
• Life Saving Equipment : Italy.
• RCC Chambers : Italy
• UL/FM Valves : United Kingdom